Valeria Necchio - Author My Life Love Food

About Valeria Necchio

As a proud Italian born and raised in a small village in the Venetian countryside, my passion for food was instilled in me from a young age. My parents, grandparents, and great-grandparents were all Venetian, and their love for local, seasonal, and delicious food was passed down to me. Growing up, I was surrounded by home-grown food and I was fortunate enough to have it available to me every day. It was just a way of life for me and I never questioned it.

As I got older, I realized that not everyone had the same access to quality food that I did, and I wanted to share my passion with others. That's why I became a food photographer and writer. I wanted to showcase the beauty of the dishes I grew up with and the simplicity that makes them so special. I began my popular blog, MyLifeLoveFood.com, as a platform to share my recipes and love for food with others.

It was a dream come true when my work was recognized and featured by well-known publications like Food52, Kinfolk, Guardian, and Die Zeit. I was overjoyed when I was asked to become a food columnist for the renowned Italian newspaper, Corriere della Sera. This opportunity allowed me to reach an even wider audience and spread my love for food even further.

Food has always been a huge part of my life, and I feel incredibly lucky to have been able to turn my passion into a career. I am grateful for the support and recognition I have received, and I will continue to share my love for food and my recipes with others for as long as I can. 

Follow me 

Contact

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

How about a delicious and easy-to-make sandwich wrap for lunch?